What is the use of Intercom Integration?
Intercom integration allows you to share your StoryXpress videos along with the response in conversations. You can also track the analytics for the videos shared via Intercom.
StoryXpress account with Pro or Plus plan activated
How to set up Intercom integration?
- Under workspace in the sidebar menu, click on Integrations.
- Now click on the “visit app store” button mentioned right next to Intercom.
- It will take you to Intercom Marketplace, click on Install Now.
- On the installation page you can select any one workspace, click on Authorize access.
- It will take you to the StoryXpress Oauth page, Sign In with your StoryXpress Credentials, select the appropriate workspace and click Allow to continue.
- Once done you can log into your Intercom app and visit any conversation, over there you will find StoryXpress icon in the message editor.
- Upon clicking you will see 3 options
- Record video now – will open the chrome app store page for you if you don’t have the StoryXpress recorder app.
- Share video – will show you a list of videos available in your StoryXpress account.
- Video Url – Share video quickly by pasting one of the StoryXpress video link
- Once shared, visitors can easily watch your video.
You can also add StoryXpress video to your messenger home by:
- Go to Messenger tab in your Intercom account
- Click “Add apps to your Messenger” section and Select StoryXpress app
- Choose Any one video from the StoryXpress app.
- Your selected video will now appear on the messenger home screen.