Thank you for your interest in writing for the StoryXpress blog. We always look forward to connecting with contributors with a fresh perspective who want to share their SaaS outlook with our audience. Please, have a look at our guidelines on what sort of content we accept for our blog.
What do we accept for publication?
Since we’re in the video business, we are always looking for topics that promote video as a concept —like learning how to create high-quality video content, use video throughout the sales cycle, use video for marketing, use video for customer support or anything else that can be simplified using video.
Some quick examples:
- Why video: Why businesses need to use video as an indispensable tool rather than something they may do without anyway
- Video production: How to create videos that stand out
- Video marketing: How video is helping marketing teams around the world redefine what they are doing
- Video for small business: How small businesses can leverage video for growth
- Video for sales: Why sales teams should be using video throughout the sales cycle, nurture the leads, book more meetings and boost conversion
- Video for support teams: How video can help support teams deliver exceptional customer support, resolve tickets faster, and delight the customers every single day
- Remote communication: How video can help with seamless remote communication especially in circumstances forced by pandemics like CoVid-19.
Except for the above themes, we accept anything that helps promote videos as a concept. To increase your chances of getting published, please note that we prioritize blog posts that are detailed, actionable and practical. While sending across your pitch, don’t forget to give us a heads-up on how you plan to talk about StoryXpress in your submission.
Can I promote my business in the blog post?
We’d be happy to give you a backlink or two, but it must fit in the context of the post. We don’t publish promotional stuff, sales pitches or press releases on our blog.
What We Can't Accept
There are some things we do not accept on the StoryXpress blog:
- Anything that's been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our blog before submitting your article pitches.
- Anything that's too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that's overly critical
- If you’re an affiliate, we unfortunately can’t publish your affiliate links on our blog.
We won’t accept any guest posts from you, if you represent a website that:
- has a Domain rating (DR) less than 50
- Monthly organic traffic below 15k
- Spam score greater than 1%
- is a web 2.0 website
- Contains spammy content, backlinks
- Is facing major traffic drops or Google penalties
How will you return the favor?
We would also like to contribute a post on your blog in return. But if you have something better to purpose (other than social sharing) , please do mention in your email.
Have any question or ready to submit?
Send three post ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org (headlines and short summary) along with links to a few published pieces you’ve written. We’ll work together to choose the best topic and draft an outline.
Please note: We read every submission we receive and try to respond within 14 days.
In the meantime, sign up to our weekly marketing newsletter and follow us on Twitter!