1. StoryXpress is created by StoryXpress, Inc. and is intended to be used as a tool to create videos using static images, text and small video clips. At StoryXpress, we respect the privacy of each of our users of the web dashboard and API or any other form of services provided by us at times ("Service"). In this document, we refer to StoryXpress, Inc. as "StoryXpress", "us", "we" or "our" and we refer you as "you" or "your".
What information we collect about you and how we collect it?
We may collect the following information in the manners prescribed:
1. The information you provide when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us including but not limited to -- Name, Email address, Company Name, and Address.
2. If you contact us, give a feedback about us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. Information stored via cookies as explained below
Cookies- what is it and how do we use it?
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to provide you with uninterrupted service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. Contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services.
3. Managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services.
4. Research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for making service better for you.
How long we store your information and how we deal with it's Security?
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. During the course of storing your information, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession.
Changes to this Statement