Reduce the chances of losing your videos due to fluctuation in network by using the Offline Recording option.
- Click the StoryXpress icon (Now visible in your Chrome toolbar), if you still don’t see it. Click on the three dots on the top right of your chrome and login to your StoryXpress account.
- Once you have logged in, you’ll find the option of Offline recording under the ‘Advanced Options & Permissions‘ , you can tick it to start the Offline Recording.
- Once the video is recorded, a new tab will open up where you will see an option to ‘Download’ the video.
Important points to be noted while recording your videos in this mode-
- Please note that the videos recorded in this mode do not go to the servers and are more like a local version of the video.
- The videos recorded using this mode are more likely to be downloaded and there is no link generated for these videos for sharing purposes.
- Once the video is recorded in this mode we keep the video accessible in the ‘Library’ column on the dashboard for 1 week. You can download the video from the library or else after 7 days the video will be automatically cleaned from the Library.