After the recording is finished, you will find options to customize your video right above the video player.
Click the Thumbnail button.
- You can see your current thumbnail in a small window provided on the right side of the video player.
- Adjust the slider button on the video player in order to freeze a specific frame as your thumbnail.
Add Banner Text
- Write Banner Content.
- Select a required Font Size for the Banner Text.
- Select a required Font Style for the Banner Text.
- Choose Between Bold or Italics font-weight.
- Choose the Text and the Banner Color.
- Align the Text.
- Press the blue colored “Apply” button.
Upload a Custom Image
- Click the Upload button.
- Select the image from your desktop
Add GIF as a Thumbnail
- Adjust the slider button to the desired frame
- Click Select Gif as a default thumbnail