The video post production features allows you to Trim, Crop and Blur your video after it’s recorded. To see the Video editing features:
- Go to Videos section and choose the video you wish to edit
- Select “Video editing”
- You’ll see the option to Blur, Trim and Crop
- Use the slider to define the video duration or setup start and end time manually, hit apply to implement the changes.
- Drag the slider to define Blur area duration in the video.
- From the right side you can choose to minimise/maximise the Blur percentage and define height & width
- Once you define the timing, hit apply
- Use the slider to define the a portion to crop and hit apply