Video Transcriptions can be automatically added to your video content created using the recorder.
Here is a quick video showing how you can add transcriptions to your videos:
Adding transcriptions to your videos from the StoryXpress Dashboard can be done in these steps:
- Select the ‘Videos’ tab and click on the video thumbnail from the video library
- Click on the ‘Accessibility’ option available
- Select the ‘Transcriptions’ option
- Choose the desired language, currently, we support transcriptions in English only.
- Click on ‘Submit Request’.
To view, the transcriptions on the video enable the the Closed Captions in English to view the automatically generated transcriptions.
If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com