Intercom is one platform that most of you use to generate customer leads and resolve queries of your customers. Sometimes you want to give your customers a better insight into your platform, and sometimes it’s general know-hows or sometimes marketing campaigns that might drive you more leads. For everything, you need yourself to save time from monotonous tasks of data-entry or creating the same content for every lead that you generate. (After all, that’s what automation is for.. right?). The Integration process is to give you automation in one place using more than one resource.
If you’re using video marketing to generate your leads why not integrate your videos with ease within intercom and track each lead’s activity and engagement in one place.
Storyxpress’s new integration with intercom is trying to solve the hassle of video sharing and posting the right videos to the customers. With this integration, you can have access to all the StoryXpress dashboard videos within the intercom itself. So, be it the tutorial video that you have recorded using clapboard, it is available right inside Intercom.
Here’s how can use it:
- Go to the Intercom app store and look for Storyxpress Application in the phone & video category.
- Install the App for your messenger.
- After installing the App, Storyxpress App will appear in your messenger.
- When you’re using the app for the first time, It will prompt you to authorize with StoryXpress.
- You can click on the login link. A new tab opens asking for your login credentials. You need to select the workspace for which you want to enable the integration.
- Once authorized, Refresh your messenger you will now be able to see a canvas with three options
- Record Video: This link takes you to clapboard which allows you to record videos.
- Select Video From Gallery: This allows you to select videos from your workspace. This option gives you four sub-tabs. All Videos, Created, Uploaded, and Recorded. You can select your video from either of the tabs or search for a required video to be sent.
- Video-Url: You can paste your video_url here directly. This URL can be of the form: https://embed.storyxpress.co/embed/yourvideoid /https://storyxpress.co/video/yourvideoid/ https://storyxpress.co/studio/video/videoid
- After choosing the right video, the messenger will show you your selected video’s thumbnail with a greyed out open video button.
- This button is greyed out for you, your recipient should be able to click on this button to view the video.
- Once you hit the send button the video is delivered to the recipients’ account. (Notice, that you being the host won’t be able to view the video here)
- The recipient can now click on the open video button to view the video inside messenger.
Now, you can be more vigilant about your customer activity and have better prospects into customer engagement. With everything in one place, you can be more aware of your customer insights, create and share videos for quick product demos, Issue resolutions and video Tickets.