Video Player is the beginning of all things Videos! Throw in colors, personal themes and effects to make some incredibly powerful videos for your Brand…
Still, looking at the screen wondering how to get started?
You can always tailor videos to suit your style by perking up the appearance of the Video Player.
Let us help you change the appearance of the Player in a few easy steps so that your videos reflect your brand.
What is Player Styling?
Player Styling allows you to add a Custom Player which aligns with your Brand. This includes the following:
To change the player setting for all your videos, you can click on General (under workspace) >> Add Player Style and select from the options below. (Please refer to the screenshots below)
- The player colour (According to your Brand Colour)
- Toggle between the visibility of various features (Play Button, Full Screen, Volume button, Quality, etc.)
- Player Branding can also be changed, you can upload your custom branding to the player.
Note– To set the player style as default click on the ‘Make default’ button. For deleting or editing the existing style click on the ‘Delete’ or ‘Edit’ option respectively.
Boost your SEO by adding Meta, video description and tags on the created videos with the help of the following steps:
- Click on Videos >> Recorded/Uploaded >> Meta (drop-down menu)
- Fill the respective fields.
Changes are saved automatically.
You can individually change the appearance of the player right from the dashboard with following these steps, click on the arrow for drop-down menu (refer the screenshot above) >> Select ‘ Appearance‘.
Make the necessary changes, from player controls to customizing your player as per your brand guidelines.
Setting up a thumbnail to your video
These options are there in the drop-down menu, to change click on ‘Thumbnail’. Choose a thumbnail from the video or upload an existing image as a thumbnail for your video.
- To upload a custom thumbnail, click on ‘Upload’
- To add a thumbnail for the video frames, scroll on the progress bar to decide which frame do you want as a thumbnail. Click on ‘Current Frame‘ button to set the selected frame as a thumbnail.
Customize your video page so that your customer can relate more to your brand
- Choose the ‘custom page’ option available above the video player
- Upload the Favicon, Logo marked in red and blue respectively.
- The Hero Image can be of three types- Image, Colour, Gradient (you can choose from the drop-down menu)