No more waiting for video experts to create videos for your business.
Now, with the help of the Creator, you can easily create professional-looking videos that speak volumes for your brand
Provide your customers every little detail through quality Product-Videos that are alive & interactive.
Here’s how to do it,
What is the Creator?
The Creator is a platform that helps you create good quality customized videos. It includes various templates along with closed captions for better accessibility. Start with your creation:
Click on Video Creator (under My Apps) >> Select a template (according to your requirement)
How to find a created video?
- Created Videos will be available in Videos option (under Studio)
- Select Created option
Confused how to manage those slides?
Just stick with us for a while longer and soon you will know how to do Videos like a Pro
How to duplicate, add, delete a slide or set it as a thumbnail?
- Hover on the slide, you will find these controls
- The star icon allows you to set the frame as the thumbnail of the video
- The next allows you to duplicate the slide
- The ‘X‘ allows you to delete the slide
- ‘+‘ icon allows you to add another slide
Note: There are a minimum number of frames and more than that can’t be deleted.
What are the grids for?
Grids can be used to check elements’ positioning on the frame.
Useful for aligning and balancing your designs.
What is the preview used for?
The Preview button on the top helps show the static view of the design. This is just a slideshow of the frames.
How to choose between slide types?
There are two options in the intro and outro slide:
– One having just the logo
– The other having the logo along with the product name and a picture.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon
- Select the slide type
How to add the frames?
- Click on the plus icon beneath the frames on the left side.
- A choice between the video or picture type is available.
Please refer to the screenshots above.
How can an image be edited?
- Select the image
- An Image Control Panel appears on the top
- Following edits can be made: (moving from left to right)
-Changing the image (You can either upload a new media or choose from the media manager)
-Flipping the image
-Resizing the image (Either increase or decrease the size of the image)
-Resetting the size (It brings the image to the original size)
-Resetting the position (It brings back the image to the original position)
– Deleting the image
How to add pointers?
- Click on the image
- Click the add Pointer Button ‘control_point‘
- radio_button_checked this allows to add a pointer and give a zooming effect on the image
- brightness_1 this allows to add the pointer but gives no zoom-in effect
- cancel this allows the image to have no pointer but adds the zoom-in effect
- not_interested this removes the zoom-in effect as well as the pointer
- To change the pointer color- Select the pointer >> click on the Colour Palette color_lens which appears in the menu >> choose the color
How to edit the text?
- Select the text, and ‘Editing controls‘ will come on the top
- It has the following features:
-Bold, Italic, Underlined
-Setting up the font size, font style, the alignment of the text
-The font color can also be changed & a new color can be added by clicking on the ‘plus’ button. (for
the icon refer the screenshots above)
How to add numbering or bullets?
-Bullets and numbering can be put by using the option (refer to the screenshot above)
How to adjust line-height?
-Click the line height and adjust it accordingly (refer to the screenshot above)
What is a Slide Manager?
Slide Manager helps to prioritize the elements (i.e the photos, videos or text) on the frame along with helping you with the time for which each element will be there on the screen.
- Click on the slide manager icon on the right
- Add the number of elements and choose the timings – entry and exit timing, you can also set the duration of each frame depending upon the time each element stays on the screen.
- Use the swapping feature to prioritize between the elements
Note: Number of elements that can be added will differ from template to template
How to save progress?
- Click on the Save Progress icon
- Enter the file name >> Click on ‘Save‘
- To view these videos – Click on ‘Drafts‘ tab on the left sidebar
Is there a limit on the number of videos that can be created?
No, there is no limit on the number of videos that can be created. You can create as many videos as you want, depending on the number of credits bought by you. (1 credit= 1 video)