A simple, regular demonstration video may sometimes be a central place to generate powerful leads. But, How do I figure out which leads were more important than others?
Adding a lead generation form, or propose-call to action is one way to keep track of generated leads. With the introduction of powerful tools like Calendly, setting up meetings got easier & better.
Storyxpress introduces you to new powerful integration with Calendly. Now embed your meeting directly into your video and get schedule meetings automatically. Puzzled? Here’s how!
Here’s how you can set up:
- Go to Integrations Page from the left bar. In the Integrations page, you will be able to spot Calendly, if not, search for Calendly from the search bar.
- All Integrations division in the integrations tab now have Calendly card which can be installed by admin(Get App)
- Once installed, the application appears in the my-integrations division with the authorize Button.
- Click on authorize will open the Calendly Authorization modal. You need to enter your integrations key here which is available with you on Calendly.
- Once authorized, the authorize button now changes to Disable, which a user can use to disable the application.
- A user has to authorize only once, meaning disabled can be changed back to enable and don’t again have to go through the auth process as long as the application is the part of the workspace.
- Calendly is a multi-auth application, meaning once the application has been installed by the admin every user of the workspace needs to authorize separately to use the application.
Good job Authenticating! You have now authorized will Calendly. Here’s how you can use it.
- The annotations page now has one more button Third-party Integrations along with forms, banners, and buttons.
- This button on click shows a menu of all third party integrations available with us.
- You can select Calendly to have an annotation of type Calendly.
- If you’re Unauthorized with Calendly, It will prompt you to authorize first to use the application. (https://Calendly.com/integrations)
- Opening it will show you two capsules, the default, and the custom version.
- The default version in Calendly will have your profile URL along with a drop-down showing your meetings. Verify your profile URL from Calendly and choose the meeting that you want to embed in the video.
- A user can select a specific meeting that he wants to add in the video. If he hasn’t, the viewer will have the freedom to choose from available meetings within the video.
- The custom tab in Calendly allows you to add “inline-embed” that Calendly provides