We hope you have already installed the StoryXpress Recorder from the Chrome web store. If you haven’t, download it now.
Recording with StoryXpress Recorder is easy!
To Record a video using StoryXpress Recorder, simply follow the below-mentioned steps and you will soon be recording professional videos in minutes:
- Click the StoryXpress Recorder icon (Now visible in your Chrome toolbar), if you still don’t see it. Click on the three dots on the top right of your chrome.
- Login to your StoryXpress account
What more can you do with the extension:
- Get access to your video library from the extension
– Get the number of views on each video in the library
– Retry failed uploaded videos
– Get information on push notifications
- Manage subscription details from the extension (Upgrade or downgrade your plan)
Once you have logged in, you can choose one of the following three recording options:
- Screen Only: Record your screen only.
- This Tab: Record the current tab.
- Cam only: Record your face only. (and not the screen)
You can enable the Camera bubble in the Screen Only and Tab only mode.
There is a new addition to this where you can record your tab audio, toggle on the Capture Tab Audio option to make it happen.
Expand the drop-down for Advanced options and permissions for more options.
You can head to the Record, Upload, and Edit page for further instructions.
Here is how you can see the options: