Check out this video for quick steps –
To set the custom video player settings globally please follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Default settings in the left sidebar and select ‘Custom Player style’
- You can choose the default player style (which is not editable) or create your own style. Click on the ‘Create new style’ button as shown in the screenshot below and choose your specifications.
- Hit the ‘Create Style button’ after adding the changes.
Please note – The tick mark visible on the top of the style shows that it is a default style applied to all of your videos.
To set it individually for each video, follow these steps:
- Once you’ve logged in to your StoryXpress Dashboard, under the studio section of the sidebar menu, Goto
- Click on the ‘Edit icon’ to change the custom player settings individually.
- Choose the Player Settings option on the right-hand panel on the page that appears
- You can choose from the existing player styles or create one of your own from the below modal itself. There are controls visible on the right side which you can toggle and set according to your preferences.