Before you set up your desired Webcam/ Mic, Make sure that both Clapboard and Chrome have picked-up the right camera choice. If not, you can go to the Chrome settings and change the webcam/mic.
To set up the desired Webcam/mic, you will need to follow these steps:
- Click the Clapboard icon in the Chrome toolbar.
- Under the advanced option, you get the choice to select Webcam/Mic.
- Select the desired webcam from the drop-down.
- Now go to Chrome setting >> search for Camera/mic >> Click site setting
- Set the camera/ mic you want to use.
And you are all set to record!
Check out this video for quick steps: